免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖

RIP Has A New Guild Leader

Dear Friends,

On February 28th we were able to successfully transfer guild leadership to my character, Simone.  I hope that I'll be able to help rebuild the guild and get us back to progressing through new content.

Over the last week we have been doing some raiding.  We tried Plane of Earth B on March 1st but it didn't go so well.  On March 3rd and March 6th we were able to do plane of Fire and kill 3 bosses for elemental armor patterns and molds.  We're still a small guild but we are successfully gearing up our characters.  There is also lots of good group content that allows us to get good rewards for our characters also.

I hope that we'll be able to grow our guild with both new and old friends and start doing more serious raiding in Plane of Time and LDoN Raids and eventually start flagging and progressing our guild through Gates of Discord and beyond.   If this sounds fun or exciting to you then come and join us in game; we would love to have you back.  

I want to try my best to lead Reload Ing Pleasewait to becoming a successful guild like it was before.  Any feedback or suggestions on what you would like to raid, what you would like to see our guild doing, etc. are always appreciated.  

Anyway I hope to see more of you in game again soon.

Sincerely,

--Simone, Guild Leader of Reload Ing Pleasewait

P.S.

Komodoninja has been helping me with guild communication and I'll see if he has time to translate the above message into Chinese for you guys.

本帖最後由 Komodoninja 於 2013-3-7 13:24 編輯

親愛的公會戰友們,
在2月28日,我們終於成功把公會會長轉移到simone, 我希望能重建公會, 一起繼續開發未知的大陸。
公會展望:
我希望新舊朋友能合力一起把公會成長,從而我們可以認真地開始raid PoT, LDoN以及GoD的地方。
如果你們對此感到興趣,我們很歡迎你們回來(當然也歡迎新朋友一起來玩)
我會盡力帶領公會回到以前一樣成功,如果你們對公會現狀有疑問或 去哪裡raid有什麼回應或建議,歡迎隨時來找我。
我萬分期盼你們的回來。

Sincerely,

--Simone, Reload ing Pleasewait 會長

P.S

科莫多忍者一直在幫助我與行業協會的溝通,我會看看他是否有時間到中國為你們翻譯了上述消息。

最後一句辜狗大神翻譯,比我自己翻的好太多了。

Thanks Komodo.

I have been able to recruit a few new friends to the guild.  In addition to that have a few other friends that join us on raids but not actual members of guild but might be interested if we can prove ourselves to a guild that's going to be around for the long term.  

We're currently raiding about 3 nights a week with raids starting around 21:00 China time.  We have been killing killing mini-bosses in the elemental planes and did try our first LDoN raid the other night.  I'm going to do better on posting updates of our raids to keep you guys in the loop on what we're doing and if what we're doing seems fun or exciting to you then by all means join us; we would love to have you with us again.  

I'm very optimistic at this point that we'll be able to continue growing the guild and soon have the numbers to raid Plane of Time and really gear up our characters then move on to Omens of War/Dragons of Norrath content.  I hope that we can eventually get caught up to the current content and reestablish ourselves as a competitive raiding guild.  

Anyway we currently have a raid planned tonight, Tuesday March 19th at 21:00 and another raid planned for Thursday March 21st at 21:00.  If you had fun playing EQ with us before and would like to do it again then come and join us.   Even if your characters are still only level 60 or 65 you are still welcome to join us and maybe get some loot.   We'll help you gear up and level up your characters and get you back into the game.  

P.S. If Komodo, Dafy or someone else could translate this for our non-English readers it would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Simone says :
最近我們工會又找了幾個外國了新朋友加入了,也希望依些目前有在玩EQ的朋友可以回來我們的SERVER 看看 大家在一起重新享受EQ的時光。
初步預期我們現在一個禮拜會有三次MINI RAID 從台灣時間2100左右開始,初期預計打 POF MINI BOSS 跟LDON的一些RAID,有機會會POST 一些木錢我們RAID的戰利品給大家聞香一下,不過由於人數還是不多 能打得BOSS 也真的不多,希望大家有空的能回來。
未來當然還是要前進PoT 去看看傳說中有名的BOSS 順便脫了它們的裝備 (挖哈哈),接下來會前往 OOW/DoDh 等更後面的資料片。現在已經有EPIC 1.5 and 2.0  了 對EPIC 有殘念的人更應該回來看看
基本上回來練功一定不是問題  大家有空都會幫忙PL 也會帶你去打高等法術合一些基本的裝備(路邊的NM掉的都比 BOT的還猛了喔)。上線的 人多 就找找MINI BOSS 開開胃。
總之  目前工會會長已經變成Simone,工會裡也有個很有經驗的老手 -Wildfires 選RAID 目標 跟戰術講解他都不是問題,所以  老話一句  雖然大家都忙於自己的工作,有空可以上來看看 聊聊天吧
Main : Dafy        Alt : Rafy
Race:Dark Elf           wood Elf
Class:Wizard            Ranger

返回列表